Perfection, is one of those words that you have to wonder what really is the meaning of it. Another example, the word average. What really is the meaning of average? Is anyone really average or perfect? Is it attainable with all the quirks and differences we as humans have? Let’s take a look at what the dictionary has to say about the word Perfection…
- The state or quality of being or becoming perfect
- The highest degree of proficiency, skill or excellence, as in some art.
- A perfect embodiment or example of something
- A quality, trait, or feature of the highest degree of excellence
- The highest or most nearly perfect degree of a quality or trait
- The act or fact of perfecting